Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sock Bag

I haven't been working on my Emerald Green cardigan for the past few days. Instead, I've been working on a Sock bag. It is out of some lovely pale blue cotton yarn sent to me as the "extra" with my monthly Sock Yarnista shipment from 3 Irish Girls Yarns. The pattern for the sock bag was part of the "extra." I am very pleased with it, but have no pictures to post yet because I threw it in the washer as soon as I finished with it earlier this evening, and it is still there.
DD#2 bought herself a boxer puppy so we have been playing with him and keeping him close to us so that we can keep an eye on him and try to house train him. In doing this, I have discovered that he likes yarn and knitted items (oh, how fun this is going to be!) I will be knitting him some playthings that I can substitute for MY playthings whenever he decides he needs to play with yarn. I am also trying to finish a pair of knee socks for same DD before I put them down and completely lose interest in them. I am turning the second heel right now then have to finish the feet on them. And then I will get back to the Emerald Green cardigan soon after that. Pictures on all items mentioned will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment