Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Socks, a Scarf, and Some Yarn

It's been far too long since I've posted. I've got so much to post about that I hardly know where to start. I took pictures of DD wearing her convertible:
It looks so much better on her than it did on me in my REO Speedwagon t-shirt.

I also finished the purple socks. Way back on July 9th. Boy I am behind.


A couple of days ago I got in some great yarn from Cables and Lace! Poe Collection, Fall of the House of Usher.



And yesterday I finally finished my possum yarn scarf. This was some great yarn that I had received in a swap. My swap partner was from New Zealand, and they are known for their possum yarn. I was so excited about it because I had been discussing possum yarn with friends of mine prior to that and was even actually considering trying to find a way to procure some for myself. When I scored it in a swap, I was beyond excited. I held onto it for a long time trying to find the perfect project to do with it, and I think I succeeded. This scarf looks great if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment