Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Insomnia

Why does knowing that I have to get up in the morning make my insomnia worse? Technically I am still on cycle break, but I have a workshop to go to at 8 tomorrow morning. So why am I still awake? I've been in bed since 10, and I've taken something to try to help me sleep, but I'm still awake. Last night I went to bed at 11 and woke up this morning at 7, so really I should be okay tomorrow, but still. It just pisses me off when I know I NEED to get up in the morning and CAN'T go to sleep.

So, what have I finished since I last blogged? Well, I knit a pair of socks for the SKA (Sock Knitters Anonymous) April Challenge. The pattern was called Baudelaire. They were fun to do. I am now doing a second pair for the same April Challenge. This pattern is called Saltos. They are not as much fun as the Baudelaires were, but they will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment